Admissions to the Higher Secondary Course begins soon after declaration of Class X results by the Secondary Education Board of Assam.
- The Medium of Instruction is English.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Science stream: a minimum of 60% in the aggregate with 60% in Mathematics and 60% in Science in class X.
- Commerce stream: a minimum of 45% in the aggregate with 55% in Mathematics
- Arts stream: a minimum of 45% in the aggregate.
- Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in class X, written test and/or interview.
- To enable students from vernacular mediums also to take admission in the college, the College offers English Proficiency Classes for them after admission.
- Don Bosco Junior College is a Minority institution of the Catholic Church. It reserves the right to admit eligible Catholics overlooking certain criteria.
- The application form can be obtained from college office on payment of the prescribed fee.
- The form can also be printed and submitted to the college office along with the required documents and the prescribed fee.
- The form can be downloaded, printed and posted along with the required documents to the college along with Demand Draft (payable at Bongaigaon, Assam) for the prescribed fees.
Click here to download the Admission Application Form for the academic year 2020-21