ADMISSION NOTICE FOR CLASS XII, 2021
- As AHSEC has declared all the students passed, the process of admission to class XII has now started.
- Students are to collect an application form from office for a fee of 200/- (two hundred only) and submit the same with a fee-paid slip to the office. Fees can be paid in the college or in the bank or by scanning the QR code in the college.
- The issue of forms will begin on 17th June and will close on 30th June.
- Enclose a copy of the admit card and marksheet of the terminal examination of March, 2021.
- The Senior Secondary section of the college has now been brought under the Fee Regulatory Commission (FRC) of Assam that now regulates the fees of private institutions. Hence there are changes in the structure of fees with effect from June, 2021. The regulated fees is given below:
REGULATED FEES FOR CLASS XII
Admission fees: 13,100
- Arts : 1550
- Science : 1950
- Commerce : 1600
Hostel Admission Fees : 2000
Monthly (mess & seat rent) : 4500
Admissions beyond June 30 will attract a fine of 1000 monthly.